Thursday, May 24, 2012

New friends in Madrid


So, Sean and I met pretty much no one in Santiago, but made a few new friends in Madrid.

Namisha, our roommate for the past two nights, is from Vancouver, where she’s studying communications. Very bubbly girl that was a lot of fun to talk with, even if she did think Sean and I were in our late twenties (we’re just old souls, I guess =P). Also met Natasha and Ashley, two kinesthesiology (yes I know I misspelled that) students from Ottawa, Shane, a big guy from St. Croix who’s studying in southern Florida, and Raphael, from Brittany in France. We all spent a few hours talking over education, racism, and culture in our respective countries, as well as who was responsible for eating that last slice of cheese.

Someone took a photo of us all last night. If I can get my hands on a copy, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment