Friday, May 11, 2012

Ramblin' On

Hi er'body.

If you haven't heard, I'm starting at Microsoft full time in the fall, which means that this summer is is my last summer break.

So! I decided to do it right.

I'm flying out to Lisbon tomorrow (5/12) and trekkin' across Europe until I fly back from Dublin on 7/8. In between, I'm going to be visiting Porto, Santiago de Compostela, Madrid, Barcelona, Provence, the French Riviera, Monaco, Milan, Venice, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Rome, Paris, and London.

If you want to keep track of what I'm doing, I'm going to update this blog at least once per city I visit (every 2 or 3 days), but hopefully I'll do it more. At the very least, I'll update it whenever my flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38387561@N07/) is updated.

Apologies if I'm hard to get a hold of; not sure how steady my supply of Internet will be. Email and facebook are your best bets, but it might take me a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment